St Mary the Virgin - Valley Church
Valley Church Home Page
The Valley Church is a Local Ecumenical Partnership in Marlow Bottom, Buckinghamshire, between the Church of England and the Methodist Church. The Methodist Chapel was built in the 1920's and St. Mary's was dedicated in 1965 and after many years of working closely together, a Local Ecumencal Partnership was formed in 1999 known as 'The Valley Church'. The Valley Church is a member of the Marlow Team Ministry in the Diocese of Oxford and the High Wycombe Circuit of the Methodist Church.
As The Valley Church, we aim to serve the people of Marlow Bottom and the surrounding areas as effectively as possible and are very open to receiving suggestions and requests. The Church aims to be a central point in the life of the village and to this end the site incorporates details of secular activities alongside the many activities that form the backbone of the life of the Church.
The Valley Church Mission Group
Anglican - Revd Paul Hinckley, Kathy Burns and Duncan Cronchey.
Methodist - Revd David Miller, Alan Greening and Nigel Sweet.
Buckinghamshire Ecumenical Officer - Revd MAry Cotes